Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mel's Anatomy

MEREDITH: "You don't get to call me a whore. When I met you, I thought I had found the person that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was done! All the boys and all the bars and all the obvious daddy issues, who cares? I was done. You left me. You chose Addison. I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don't get to call me a whore."

DEREK: "This thing with us is finished. It's over."

MEREDITH: "Finally."

DEREK: "Yeah, it's done."

MEREDITH: "It is done."

Sólo se cambian los nombres de los personajes y queda plasmada la última pelea. Se acabó.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel:

Wow! Eres la Benedetti del siglo XXI...me encanta tu manera de escribir. La entrada de las Pelotitas está genial. En mi humilde opinión deberías publicar un "despistes y franquezas" o algo así...sé que le encontrarías un nombre artístico y yo sería la primera en comprarlo. No dejes de avisarme de la publicación. Un beso. Rox

Anonymous said...

by the way....es una lástima que el día de mi cumple haya sucedido ésto.