Monday, July 30, 2007

Girls Interrupted

Day 1
Nicole: Hey you bitch!
Lindsay: Hey you whore!
Nicole: How ‘bout Paris in jail?
Lindsay: How ‘bout that?
Nicole: That selfish bitch! She’s soooo stupid! I mean… giving up so easy!!!
Lindsay: I know!!! And the best part is that orange is not her color, she’s gonna drive herself crazy!
Nicole: Party tonight?
Lindsay: All right!!! I’ve got a new Vico that’s gonna smash your brain off!
Nicole: Cool!!! Bring it on!
Lindsay: See you there babe!


Day 4
Lindsay: I think I saw Paris yesterday, is she out of jail?
Nicole: I knowwwwwwwww! That pussy couldn’t stand jail!
Lindsay: Everybody’s talking about her… no one’s talked about me lately! I don’t even have paparazzis around, I’m going back to rehab, that’ll make some notes.
Nicole: Yeahh… that could help you, I’m going to say that I’m pregnant, that’ll steal press to that fucking bitch, I better stop purging and gain some pounds.
Lindsay: Great! But let’s not make it the same day! Party tonight?
Nicole: Sure darling! Bring more Vico! Let’s get drunk and stupid! (more) hahahaha!
Lindsay: (laughs)


Day 5
Nicole: I`m soooo waisted!!!!
Lindsay: Can’t talk, I’m checking into Rehab, call you in a few days. Save the hard stuff for my comeback
Nicole: Of course you naughty bitch! See you!


Day 25
Lindsay: Hey gorgeous!!!
Nicole: Are you out?
Lindsay: Ummmm… yeah…
Nicole: Darling you waisted so much time! Nobody talked about you! Paris got out of jail and she’s still the headliner, we got to do something NOW!
Lindsay: Let’s get stoned and drunk and stupid, maybe some cops will notice us and that’ll bring us up to the headlines again!
Nicole: That’s it girl! Bring your Porsche, I’ll drive the Bentley.
Lindsay: I hate Paris, she is trying so hard to be the female version of Robert Downey Jr.!!!
Nicole. I know, that won’t last.
Lindsay: See you at the Marquee at 1. Bring some friends to fuck, I really need it.
Nicole: Got it.


Day 27
Nicole: Lin?
Lindsay: Hey babe! I`m turning myself over to the police, how ‘bout you?
Nicole: NO WAY!!! I’m doing that!!! Don’t steal my thunder!
Lindsay: You bitch! That was my plan!
Nicole: NOOOO!!! THAT WAS MY IDEA!
Lindsay: You try to be Paris SOOO HARDDD!!!
Nicole: NO, YOU TRY TO BE PARIS SOOOO HARDDD!!!
Lindsay: Anyway… I’m gonna look fabulous in Orange! And I’m going to stay longer in jail so that you and Paris will know who’s your mama!!!
Nicole: Whatever…
Lindsay: Jail is the new hottest club in town! We are so lucky!
Nicole: I think so too. I hope our cells are close so that we can cheat chat all day long.
Lindsay: Hope so!
Nicole: Now Paris is going to look after Hillary to hang out! Hahahaha!
Lindsay: Hahahah! Poor stupid blondes!
Nicole: We still have Britney, she’s going to make a huge comeback party for us, you’ll see…
Lindsay: I don´t know, now that she’s pregnant again…
Nicole: Oh pleaseeeeeeee.. that never stopped her…
Lindsay: Yeah…
Nicole: I can’t wait to give Britney’s baby his first tequila shot.
Lindsay: Duh! That is soooo last month…
Nicole: You know my dad tried to hire a chauffer for me? So that I didn´t get arrested when I go partying?
Lindsay: I know, my agent tried to do the same, they’re mental! How can we get that media coverage with a chauffer driving us? I’m not giving the credit to any asshole, that will never happen…!!!
Nicole: I know…
Nicole: We are soooo cool and talented!
Lindsay: OH YEAH!
Nicole: Got to go, they’re putting me handcuffs...
Lindsay: Awww!!! You'll look so cute! You’ll love them.
Nicole: I wanted to wear my "Free Wynona" T-shirt but the stupid maid couldn´t find it.
Lindsay: Oh! That was a good one! I'll wear mine of "Free Willy".

1 comment:

eliana said...

jajajajaj me morí!!
tenés que ver esto: http://thesuperficial.com/2007/07/britney_spears_gets_her_thong_1.php

INCREIBLE!